Combat Patrol 40Kby Chris on 2009-05-06 (Thu) 13:24PM
Combat Patrol or 40K in 40 minutes is a set of rules created by Tim Eagling for playing short games of 40k in a lunch break. I think these will make good intro games as the forces are limited in size and selection so I thought I would put the rules up here so we can create a few patrols to battle with each other.
The rules are:
- Patrols are maximum 400 points
- You MUST take 1 Troops choice
- You may take one HQ choice
- The remaining points may be spent on anything else from your Codex
- No Character or Beast my have more than 2 wounds
- No Special Characters
- No 2+ Saves
- No Vehicles with a combined Armour Value greater than 33
So those are the basic rules for Combat Patrol. For more info and some examples check out Tim Eaglings site.
<< True Artists
2009-04-09 (Thu) 13:22PM
ミニゲーム： Necromancer Battle 魔法使いバトル >>
2009-11-13 (Fri) 13:58PM